Stomp Rockets - Page under construction
Stomp rockets are an extraordinarily inexpensive, successful and fun projects. You use compressed air from stomp on a bladder to launch the rockets well over 100 feet.
After buying a few materials to make/adapt a launcher and pvc pipe for rocket body forms, you only need tape and recycled paper.
- Stomp Rocket kit - for bladder
- 1/2 inch PVC pipe for launcher and rocket forms
Ideally, it is great to have a class set of 14 inch tubes for making rockets.
- 1/2 inside diameter flexible tubing - hardware store
- An old tripod or other stand to hold the launcher
- 8 1/2 by 11 recycle copy paper
- masking tape.
Make a rocket